Senior Content Writer
What will you do?
● Design,define and execute on a comprehensive content marketing plan that includes Brand Communication, Blogs, SEO, Social Media & Email campaigns
● Hands-on with PPC campaign in Google adwords, Linked-in, Facebook, Re-marketing
● Understand different media channels like video (you tube), social networks (Linkedin), web (blogs, copy), print (brochures) and be effectively able to create content that “vows” senior technology & product professionals
● Developing Ad & Sales Copywriting for Brochure, Flyers
● Developing Online Copywriting (Blogs, Web Campaigns, landing pages)
● Developing PPC Copywriting (LinkedIn Ads, Google Adwords, Sponsored Tweets, Facebook Ad)
● Developing Press releases, SEO content strategy
● Writing/Curating blogs, newsletters and success stories and testimonial videos
● Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
● Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
● Grow subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
● Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Demonstrated skills around:
● Fluent in written English with a knack for engaging online audience through compelling content.
● Ad & Sales Copywriting (ex. Brochures, flyers), Online Copywriting (Blogs, Web, landing pages), PPC Copywriting (LinkedIn, Google Ads), Creative Copywriting (magazine ads, banner ads)
● Hands on understanding of online marketing strategies and the latest trends
● Ability to think of creative campaigns that stand out in a crowd
● Ability to manage teams & work with agencies to carry out content marketing plans
● Prior experience to work in content or marketing teams of education institute a big plus
● Ability to keep up with the sleepless and thankless spirit of startups
Qualification and Experience:
● Your passion & ability to get things done is more important than the degree/education you have!
● Budget is not a problem for the right candidate who can demonstrate relevant expertise and has an entrepreneurial mindset
Send us an e-mail with your details at careers dot productleadership.in