Report from Kahuna suggest 60% users opt out of Push Notifications, and the opt out rate varies across industries. Here are 10 Commandments to reduce Push Notification opt-outs.
1. You shall remember Push Notifications is not SMS or Email or Tweet.
2. You acknowledge Notifications and NO-Application is one tap away.
3. You shall Personalize Notifications.
4. You shall write Compelling Copy.
5. On Sabbath Day phones are silent, motivation gotta be bigger.
6. Image is worth a thousand words; You shall include Images and Audio
7. Every dog has his day- every app their Hour
8. If it’s done it’s no fun, try some new.
9. In data we trust. Test, Measure, Tweak. Repeat.